As a Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
You will work with various projects and clients, working towards client specifications. Your role will involve:
- Development for specific systems on a range of platforms including Linux, Microsoft and various mobile environments
- Working within the entire development life-cycle including design, build, and coding
- Using object-oriented programming languages and tools to deliver a range of solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The following technical skills are important:
- Java or similar language
- Experience of full stack development such as React, Angular, or Node.JS
- Experience delivery methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
- Experience of working with web or cloud based services - e.g. RESTful
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Desirable skills include:
- Understanding of integration principles - e.g. advanced message queueing.