Nationwide with remote working.
£35,000 - £40,000 (6 Month FTC)
Our client is offering opportunities to become a consultant for a global leading technology organisation, working at the forefront of innovation across Cloud, Digital and Platforms. They are a technological giant that outsources specialists to enable companies to develop exclusive products to the highest specification.
This role will require you to work as a Java consultant across a wide variety of projects for multiple organisations, including around National Security, Law Enforcement and Media. You will use your Java experience to understand the demands of the client, and work with a project team to find the best solution for the client.
- Use your industry proven Java development experience to assist a variety of organisations in expanding their Java usability, knowledge and potential.
- Use your development to expand your knowledge, networking and positive reputation.
- Work remotely or on location to the client's specification within a range of project team sizes.
- Quickly develop productive relationships with stakeholders to utilise your skills in the most time sensitive way
- Create, develop and maintain a variety of Java based products
- Adapt quickly to new roles and industries to understand the priorities of your workload
Essential skills & experience:
- 2-3 years' experience of Java 8 and above
- SC Clearance eligible
Ideally, you'll also have skills within:
- Full Stack Development (particularly JS React)
- Experience with either GCP, Azure or AWS. A certification in one is very highly desirable.
- Experience managing stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile delivery team
- Knowledge of Containerization eg Docker
Java Developer, Java 8, GCP, Azure, AWS, Agile, Docker, Terraform, JS React, Full Stack Development,