ITIL Service Integration Manager
Workington- Part remote work available
A Service Management Consultant is either a key resource in a team. They work independently or part of a team designing, developing and implementing Service Management and Service Integration deliverables, conducting research and performing analysis. The Service Management Consultant focuses on all of the ITIL service management lifecycle stages and all of its processes within an outsourcing bid, consulting assignment or an implementation. They are a recognised subject matter expert in one or more of the lifecycle stages or processes. They can be accountable and responsible for aspects of the overall delivery. They typically have DevOps and Agile experience/knowledge and understand the components of a Target Operating Model (TOM).
- Working as part of a team using our proven business change approach for implementing SI, you will use techniques like Service Maturity Assessment and requirements gathering to quickly capture the Service Integration vision and be able to articulate the business benefits with clients, during transition and transformation phases
- Participate in workshops and work streams as needed and work either on your own or within a larger programme team
- Work on transition and transformation programmes which result in the creation and activation of SIAM operating models
You will have the opportunity to:
Undertake both internal and client facing consultancy including Information Technology (IT) service and governance reviews and health checks, trend analysis, benchmarking, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), compliance reviews and Service Improvement Programmes (SIP's). This may be as a stand-alone project, during a bid or as part of an IT outsourcing transition or transformation.
Provide ITIL service strategy advice and service design solutions to address service issues to both prospects and customers.
During implementations: -
- Assisting with the discovery process.
- Oversees specific/multiple work streams including managing resources and budgets; ensures ITIL aligned processes, procedures and work instructions are produced to required standard and are trained upon.
- Ensures any related service integration for services by multiple service towers and providers has been completed.
- Supports and delivers to the standard transition project model.
Providing service management to build customer relationships by delivering above client expectations on assigned deliverables, proactively identifying add on work and assisting in identifying cross sales leads.
- ITIL certified
- Knowledge of IT service management tool suites, such as those provided by ServiceNow, HP, BMC and IBM Tivoli
- Experience of development of core service management processes and reporting, aligned to the ServiceNow, HP, BMC and IBM Tivoli IT service management tool suites
- Knowledge of DevOps tool suites, such as Atlassian's Jira and Confluence
- Agile aware
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.