12 Month Fixed Term Appointment
An ITIL Administrator are required by a prestigious organisation in their Farnborough offices on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As the ITIL Administrator, you will work with the Group IT ITIL Manager to develop, own, improve and govern all ITIL 4 practices utilised throughout Group IT, this role is also the ITIL 4 Service Transition Lead.
In addition, responsibilities include the support and management of quality IT services which meet the needs of the global business and it's subsidiaries. This position will support the organisation's requirements to comply with industry frameworks and standards including ITIL and ISO27001.
What's in it for the ITIL Administrator?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the ITIL Administrator:
- Hold current or be eligible for SC clearance
- At least 2 years experience in a similar ITIL role
- ITIL Foundation certification
- ITIL certified in 1 or more elements of the ITIL Lifecycle
- Advanced Microsoft SharePoint Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Works effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills and you are an ITIL Administrator wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.