ITID PPM Tooling Specialist
The primary goal of Tooling Specialist is to be responsible for ensuring day to day operational reliability of the tools and systems used to deliver ITID 'Change the Bank' (CtB) programmes or projects and associated PMO processes. Tooling specialist will define, embed and enhance the tooling strategy for ITID PPM. The role involves facing-off to senior stakeholders in the course of eliciting requirements, managing expectations and signing off functional documentation, will also liaise with stakeholders outside ITID PPM to collaborate around technology tooling roadmap.
The jobholder will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive multiple parallel implementation and/or enhancement of Jira, Clarity, Sharepoint, Confluence, Rally etc..
- Managing Clarity Project and Resources Requests. Reviewing User Manual and tool support.
- Drive and influence data quality, proactively identifying issues and recommending tooling solutions.
- Collaborate with central PMO to support the operational stability of PMO tools and systems.
- Expert for tools and systems currently in use to support the delivery of projects and programme and ensure alignment between delivery process and tooling.
- Define, embed and enhance the tooling strategy for ITID PPM
- Facilitating PMO tool trainings and collaborating regularly with ITID PPM Programme and Project Managers
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Effective coordinating and communication assisting the Portfolio Lead to maximise success of ITID in achieving its goals by improving the Project and Programme Management elements of the business environment including:AOP targets
- Customer satisfaction goals
- Risk and control management
- Regulatory standards
The role holder will ideally have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Advanced hands-on skills in configuration of JIRA
- Experience in other tools like Clarity, Confluence, Sharepoint, Open workbench, GPDM, Microsoft Office etc
- 5+ years of experience in software development, i.e. programming, business analysis, project management, quality assurance, configuration management, consulting
- Flexibility to work under pressure
Leadership and consulting experience/skills/traits, including:
- Delivery ownership / managing / coordination / facilitation
- Requirements elicitation and recommending solutions
- High analytical skills
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaborative and influential skills
- Deliver Training's
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.