IT Test Manager
6 Month FTC (Until end of November)
West Midlands located
Experis is currently recruiting for a Test Manager to join our client's application team on a fixed term contract until November 2021.
The role will be primarily focusing on the strategy, roadmap and governance of the test function and will include managing over the wider test team. You will be hands on with test management on all projects and will be continuously looking for improving test practises, the approach and overseeing the team's performance. The position will be reporting into the Head of Applications and will be supporting the wider applications team. You will play a key part in all new project work and be accountable for the quality of application deliveries into the production environment.
- Support the applications and test team alongside IT team leaders.
- Take responsibility for all work completed within the test team.
- Lead the test team and line management including performance appraisals, reviews, mentoring & training.
- Develop, implement, and improve test frameworks.
- Design project specific test strategies and plans for implementations across different applications.
Experience & Requirements
- Experienced in a Test Management position and quality assurance.
- Strong team management skills.
- Experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Experienced in an Agile environment (Preferably methods such as Kanban or Scrum)
- Excellent communication skills and experienced communicating with staff across the wider company.
- Have strong knowledge of the latest automation testing tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level required
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager desirable
If this role is of interest to you, please apply ASAP.