IT Test Manager
Permanent - Full Time
Coventry (WFH 2/3 days)
£55,000 - £65,000
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Test Manager to join an Aerospace Organisation.
The client is a FTSE 250 company that consistently deliver solutions for the most challenging environments and why customers worldwide rely on our advanced technologies, products and services for aerospace, defence and selected energy applications
This is an exciting opportunity for experience IT Test professional looking to take the lead on test strategy and function for a Global company whilst managing a small team of analysts. You will be the SME on SAP/ERP and have full autonomy on testing process whilst also focussing some of your time on manufacturing and IT infrastructure.
The role sits within the IT manufacturing applications area and covers a broad spectrum of capabilities in the SAP and non SAP application arena. The role will need to work closely with the business to shape and drive a testing strategy and delivery plan and ensuring product and quality control is up to standard.
- Testing assurance plus the coordination of all testing activities during every stage of the test process
- coordination with senior executives on testing projects and strategies.
- Authoritative guidance and advice to the test team is an important aspect of the job, as is advising on the practicality of the project.
Skills required include the ability to coordinate teams, multitasking, executive leadership and communication as well as presentation skills. Good stress management in this time-dependent job is a necessity, as is dynamism and self-motivation.
Key skills and competencies required:
- Experienced in SAP, general ERP and non SAP projects.
- Able to engage with business, extract business test requirements and define a test solution.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse stakeholder group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Identify and manage senior stakeholders, evaluate their interests and establish effective communication channels ensuring effective stakeholder management and engagement
- Specify requirements for toolset adaptions, acceptance testing of implemented solutions, develop migration strategies and plans
- Provide Technical expertise within their functional area with the team, prove accountability and be a role models to others
- Ensure processes, deliverables and responsibilities are fully aligned with strategic priorities / goals of the organization
- Familiar with IT terminology, including architectural models and approaches, database technologies, development methodologies, testing and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of appropriate legislation, including the Data Protection Act, DFARS and ITARS
Please follow the application process and submit your CV to be considered for this role.