IT Systems Analyst - 2nd Line IT Support
East Midlands Airport Area, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire.
Ideal opportunity for a motivated and professional 1st Line Technical person seeking a jump to 2nd Line!
- Salary at £25,000pa to £28,000pa
- 40 Hour Week Flexi Time - Can work between 7am to 9:30pm as long as 40 hours are achieved
- 3% Pension
Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, Domains and Services (AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS etc), Microsoft Applications, Microsoft Applications and Desktop Software, O365, Win 7/8/10, Microsoft Exchange 2016, Server Backup Tools, Virtualisation, E-mail, Web and SCCM / Endpoint, Anti-Virus, Data Centre Infrastructure, Storage Systems, DAS, NAS and SAN. Highly advantageous is experience of cloud-based hosting (e.g. Azure, EWS), IP Telephony knowledge (Mitel, Cisco, Avaya, or Siemens)
As the IT Systems Analyst your role will be to assist in the support and delivery of this organisation's IT infrastructure services including supporting their on-going IT operational improvements.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will also be required to assist the organisation deliver quality IT systems and services across the UK.
As the IT Systems Analyst within the Infrastructure Team, you will be regularly working closely with colleagues on the IT Service Desk, as well as the IT Business Systems and Web Development Teams within the IT function to deliver business critical IT Services and IT Systems.
Key / Desirable Skills Include:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Domains and Services (AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS etc)
- Microsoft Applications, Microsoft Applications and Desktop Software, O365
- Win 7/8/10, Microsoft Exchange 2016, Server Backup Tools, Virtualisation, E-mail, Web
- SCCM / Endpoint, Anti-Virus, Data Centre Infrastructure
- Storage Systems, DAS, NAS and SAN.
- Knowledge of Azure or AWS
Highly advantageous is experience of cloud-based hosting (e.g., Azure, AWS), IP Telephony knowledge (Mitel, Cisco, Avaya, or Siemens)
- Assist the Infrastructure Services to maintain and implement systems, solutions, and services.
- Work closely with the Business Systems and Software Development teams to deliver end to end solutions to our internal and external customers.
- Help to manage and maintain the internal ticket queues for both 2nd line and 3rd line support and where necessary push back on 1st line tickets where additional information is required.
- General IT system health, performance, and capacity reporting
- Ensure systems asset and audit documentation is current.
- Assist with the creation of documentation and guidelines, including policies and procedures.
- Assist with ensuring that the IT stock levels are kept in control and help with the order process
- Assist with mobile device management.
- Assist with on site printer maintenance where applicable
- Help with remote support requests
Call Experis IT Today on 0121 712 8715