Global 1st/2nd Line IT Support
London, office-based (weekly office attendance required during Covid-19 restrictions and fully office-based)
Salary up to £40,000 negotiable depending on experience
Due to our continued growth, we are in need of a qualified, focused individual for a vital role in our IT Support department.
- Administrate user accounts for network, e-mail, and other applications;
- Provide support to end users on IT equipment and software applications including computer hardware, peripherals, copiers, fax machines, mobile phones, scanners, building security systems, environment monitoring systems, computer operating systems, office applications;
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems of IT equipment and software applications;
- Respond to IT tickets, telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support; and
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions; and
- Communicate and collaborate with a regional/global IT team members.
- MUST HAVE Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Experience in a help desk or IT Support role; and
- Experience with Exchange Server Tools, Office 365 and other cloud-based applications a plus.
Desirable: Experience working in a global remit/global company
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.