Position: IT Support Associate
Salary:35k (Skillset dependant)
Term: Perm (office-based (weekly office attendance required during Covid-19 restrictions and fully office-based,
Job Summary :
Due to our continued growth, we are in need of a qualified, focused individual for a vital role in our IT Support department.
- Administrate user accounts for network, e-mail, and other applications;
- Provide support to end users on IT equipment and software applications including computer hardware, peripherals, copiers, fax machines, mobile phones, scanners, building security systems, environment monitoring systems, computer operating systems, office applications;
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems of IT equipment and software applications;
- Respond to IT tickets, telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support; and
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions; and
- Communicate and collaborate with a regional/global IT team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Experience in a help desk or IT Support role; and
- Experience with Exchange Server Tools, Office 365 and other cloud-based applications a plus.
Why, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices.
Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases.
We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.