IT Support Analyst - 2nd Line Support - Manchester
£27,500pa + Excellent Corporate Benefits Package
On-Call is 1 x weekend in 7 paid at £200 per weekend
Proven experience working in a Service Desk or a Microsoft Windows & Windows Server environment, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft O365, Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Mobile Device Management tools, Mobile device configuration, Workstation/Laptop hardware, Telephony, Email Security (Mimecast), Printers/Copiers, Data Rooms, Understanding of security threats within IT.
Renowned legal organisation are seeking the services of a Professional and Challenge Orientated 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst to elevate their Technical Services function which is platformed around the Microsoft ideal.
With this organization having more than 5,700 active clients, ranging from FTSE 100 companies to private individuals in the UK and Europe.
As 2nd Line IT Support Analyst you will be part of a team that provides technical support to this client's IT infrastructure.
Key Personal Attributes are:
- Polite & Courteous
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Keen to learn & progress
- Energy & Enthusiasm for IT
The 2nd Line IT Support Analysts objectives are:
You will be expected to have in depth knowledge of the software and technical platforms that make up this client's IT services as well as how IT is consumed by end users. As a result, you will be able to resolve the majority of incidents and requests that are raised to the Service Desk and will be a key point of escalation for the 1st Line Support Team.
Technical Expertise Required:
- Proven experience working in a Microsoft Windows & Windows Server environment
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft O365
- Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Mobile Device Management tools
- Mobile device configuration
- Workstation/Laptop hardware
- Email Security (Mimecast)
- Data Rooms
- Understanding of security threats within IT
- To be a key technical escalation point
- To offer Deskside and remote support
- To identify trends and potential problems and respond proactively
- To support and mentor 1st line analysts and apprentices
- To provide support at other sites where required
- To provide out of hours on-call support for the business
- To provide excellent customer service
- To comply with the company's policies and procedures
- To use, maintain and create knowledge documents in the Service Management platform
Call Experis IT today for more information on 0121 712 8715