IT Support Analyst (2nd line)- 2nd line IT Support, 2nd line support engineer, 2nd line support analyst, IT Support Engineer, IT Technician, IT helpdesk, 1st/2nd line support
Warrington - £27,000 - 32,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
My client, an established MSP based in Warrington and who support the SME market across the North-West, are looking to recruit an experienced 2nd line IT Support Analyst to join their team.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will be responsible for dealing with any desktop, server and network related issues remotely and onsite effectively and in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will take ownership of issues and use initiative whilst working calmly under pressure.
You will be able to make an effective contribution by demonstrating the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a technical support capacity dealing with desktop, server and network issues
- Experience working in an MSP environment is desired, but not essential
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to resolve issues remotely and in person
- Good customer-facing skills, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Reviewing support tickets and managing through to resolution (ITIL Framework)
- Maintaining a high level of security, performance controls, and compliance
- Managing and updating the documentation pack for all client systems
- Administration and Management of the following technologies
- Active Directory
- Cloud - Office 365 / Azure / Endpoint / Intune
- Microsoft Exchange
Windows Server - DHCP / DNS / IIS / GPO / WSUS / WDS
- Windows 10
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Networking - Upgrading and support of HP Switches / Cisco ASA Firewalls, Switches & Routers
- Managing backups - Veeam
What's in it for you?
- Up to 25 days holiday per year
- Pension scheme
- Full in-house training & mentoring will be provided
- Exposure to new technologies and encouraged to grow and implement new systems
- Opportunity to help develop services and introduce new ideas
- Flexible working environment
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click 'apply' in the first instance.