Imaging IT Support Analyst (Technical Support Analyst)
The role of the Imaging IT Support Analyst is to support the Group to maintain their extensive technical infrastructure used to receipt, process, assess and archive clinical study images from a range of modalities within the client Pharmaceutical Diagnostics portfolio.
The role is based in the Imaging Technology Group and reports to the Head of Imaging Technology.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Desktop operating systems Win7-Win10, Linux and MAC
- Windows firewall analysis and troubleshooting (McAfee, Defender)
- Troubleshooting of network connection issues
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) troubleshooting
- User security management, local users, groups, domain, remote access
- Server operating systems, Win2k8, Win-2016 and Win-2019
- General user support on OS, Software, networking, SW firewalls (including limited application basic support)
- Working with internal and external vendors for troubleshooting, configuration and application installs/licensing
- Set-up and maintain AV/Security tools and patch management with vendor advice
- Reviews of workstation access policies and performance monitoring
Regulatory Specific Goals:
- Deployment of workstations in a highly regulated environment (510k, CE medical devices)
- Completing documentation of workstation deployments, changes and change management
- Investigating, evaluating and implementing support contracts and agreed SLAs for workstation ongoing support and maintenance
- Establish common access and control procedures across all workstations and document
- Review, editing and creation of work instructions and SOPs for workstation processes
- Review, refine and develop electronic workflows for deployment, changes and retirement or workstations
- Previous experience in helpdesk/ L3 support.
- Windows Operating systems, including Win7 and Win10 set-up.
- Network configuration of Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems.
- Group Policy (local policy) settings and configuration.
- Understanding of segregated VLANS, subnets, Firewall communication and troubleshooting.
- In - depth knowledge of hardware and software.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- IT related qualification
- Experience creating and editing Operating Procedure's (SOPs, WIs, KB).
- Able to establish good and productive relationships with cross functional and cross business groups? involve/motivate others to work toward team objectives.
Please forward CVs to Leigh Sproston in the first instance at