IT Supplier Analyst
Credit Check Required
The Supplier Analyst role is required to oversee existing / new tender and contract renewal changes that involve legal, and procurement entities. Whilst investigating decommission application termination agreements that support 2025 strategic roadmap.
The role will also emphasis on developing templates that support central portfolio management of supplier changes and decommission plans, based on volume of applications identified by architecture roadmap.
- Tracking, monitoring and updating of individuals plans for in-flight tenders. Key focus will be on IT professional service tenders to prevent process going rogue, providing direction to internal teams that manage contractor extensions and support for IT Supplier Manager.
- Management of procurement process and documentation in line with supplier on boarding, and contract renewal process.
- Formulating of demand forecasting that spans over next two years of contracts needing renewals within IT Supplier portfolio.
- Development of individual templates for tender planning.
- Development and implementation of change dashboard and roadmap of IT supplier portfolio that shows key contents;
- Tenders overviews and status
- Contracts renewals (2021 and over next two years)
- Annual purchases renewals (2021)
- With support from IT Supplier Manager, creating of blue-print that provides overview to future tenders. Approach to consider gaining business requirements and main vision from business area before starting procurement process.
- Managing a proof of concept for new tendering blue-print.
- Management of updating newly created portfolio dashboard and roadmap that support key performance indicators for monthly senior leadership team review.
- Managing the investigation of 53 applications that are planned to be decommissioned by 2025. Investigation to consist of individual termination agreements, linkage to vehicle of change (project / product) and alignment to supplier.