IT Service Desk Analyst - Birmingham - £14-15p/h (Umbrella) 6 Months Contract
Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, MS Office, Outlook, SLA's, Service Desk - ITIL
Well known Organisation are currently seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide phone based IT support for all end users including but not limited to the setup and support of laptops, desktops, mobile devises and technologies including Active Directory ( Creating new users and setting up accounts), Windows 7/10, Office 365, Email, File recovery, Profile rebuilds etc.
You will action technical incidents and requests, and where appropriate, provide an interface for your IT Service Desk
Assists in the creation of Active Directory Accounts, resolution of Incidents and Requests and it the front line for all IT user related queries, you will ensure that escalations and resolutions in accordance with Service Level Agreements are met.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS WILL INCLUDE:
- Microsoft Windows Technology
- Desktop, Service Desk or Helpdesk experience
- Working to SLA and KPI requirements Ensuring all internal and external SLA's are met
- Active Directory & support including administration
- Mobile device support (Android, Blackberry, Windows, iOS mobile devices configuration and support.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Windows XP/7, Office 2007, Office 365 etc
- An understanding of ITIL is advantageous.
- The ability to understand and manage customer business requirements.
- Must be able to show proven experience of implementing desktop support best practises.
- Inventory and software deployment methodologies
- PC hardware support (HP/Lenovo/Dell Hardware and Software break-fix)
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows mobile devices configuration and support
This is an excellent role for an enthusiastic IT Engineer who wants to take ownership for technology.