IT Service Desk Analyst - Helpdesk/ Hardware - £22,000 - £23,000 Solihull - Perm
Technologies you will work with in this position -Windows 7/10, Office 365, Helpdesk Call Logging, basic Active Directory, Hardware and Software support including Mobile Device builds
Established and well know company are seeking a IT Support Analyst for their Infrastructure Services team
Working as a key player alongside a broader team you will support the Infrastructure Services Team in support and management of phone based IT Queries relating to users in the field. This may be Software or Hardware Support - Mobile Device (Phone, tablet, Laptop) support. You will also be involved the build and rollout of new devices
Including a mix of BAU and Project work, your key tasks will involve planning, scheduling and implementing all Maintenance activities for the team as well as on-going Root Cause Analysis.
Your Key technical expertise will include
- Exposure to Windows 7/10
- Exposure to Andoid and Apple OS Mobile Software
- Exposure to MS Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange
- Helpdesk Exposure or working towards ITIL and advantage
Your key requirements will include:
- Experience in the BAU, Shared Services or Commercial IT Services operation
- Confident in fault diagnosis across technologies & platforms and experience of rectifying faults within SLAs
- Exposure to monitoring and maintenance of internal IT systems
- Configuring and maintaining Hardware and Software
- Ability to competently act as the technical point contact of escalation for incidents
- Exposure to anti-virus solutions.
- Windows experience or certification
Professional Certifications or equivalent in the relevant field of expertise would be beneficial
- Comptia A+
For the successful candidate the client will offer a secure and stable working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and a progressive career path.