IT Service Desk Agent
IT Service Desk Agent is required by a global Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology organisation who are looking for an IT Shift Service Desk Agent to join them on a permanent basis in their Farnborough office.
As the IT Service Desk Agent, you will be providing IT Service Desk support to both internal and external customers, covering software, hardware and mobile devices. You will provide 1st and 2nd line support via phone, email and face to face. Be responsible for IT call logging/ticketing within agreed SLA. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are needed as you will be dealing with people of all technical abilities and seniority levels.
What's in it for the IT Service Desk Agents?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the IT Service Desk Agents:
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Service Desk experience OR hold or working towards ITIL or CompTIA+ certification
- Experience of supporting MS365 is a must
- Strong customer service skills both via telephone and face to face
- IT knowledge
- Knowledge of ITIL
Desirable Skills for the IT Service Desk Agents:
- Hold ITIL Certification (Foundation v3)
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Understand Networking
- Support knowledge of Windows 10
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as an IT Service Desk Agent and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.