IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Swindon
One of our most established clients in the business services industry is currently seeking a number of 1st Line Service Desk Analysts to provide essential 1st line IT support to a busy and diverse service desk team in a large and complex IT environment. If you are a graduate looking for your first role in IT, or a seasoned Service Desk Analyst with the ambition to join a business with great career growth, these roles could be for you.
Personality is key for these roles as the tech we can teach! You will need to show you are able to converse confidently and in an articulate manner and be able to make common-sense decisions and prioritise workload.
Key skills required;
- Must be able to communicate effectively in all settings, especially on the phone due to the remote support nature of the role
- Must have a general background in IT and have a good grasp of Active Directory, Exchange and general Windows
- An understanding of ERP systems/the wider IT landscape but no need to have particular skills in this area
- Be able to adapt and pick up new technology quickly
- Be willing to work in a diverse role and be able to adapt to an ever-changing IT environment
If you are a budding IT professional in the making, or just a Service Desk Analyst looking for a new challenge in an environment that with hone and progress your skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.