IT Security Analyst - Permanent - nr Swansea
One of our market-leading Financial Services clients is currently seeking an up-and-coming IT Security Analyst to join their growing Security team. This role would suit someone with a few year's experience in IT Security or someone who has been in a support role and looking to take their career into Security with a few accreditations/training behind you!
Key skills and experience required;
* Approx. 3-5 years' experience as a junior or IT security Analyst
* SIEM Technologies
* Darktrace or alternative products
* Windows server technologies - and Linux would be beneficial
* Networking principals (TCP/IP, DNS, firewall, switch)
* Clearswift web gateway
* Office 365 administration
* Password management systems
* Some scripting experience in languages such as python, PowerShell and batch files - highly advantageous
* Endpoint security products such as Sophos or others
* ITIL Framework exposure
* Patch Management
If you are an IT Security Analyst with the drive and aptitude to learn and take your career to the next level, please send your most relevant CV for immediate consideration.