IT Risk Officer
City of London plus remote
Permanent - £95,000 max plus strong benefits
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, a world leader in reinsurance. They stand for exceptional solution-based expertise, consistent risk management, financial stability and client proximity.
As an IT Risk Officer - you'll have a responsibility covering all business divisions and offices in the EMEA region and will work closely with IT Security Officers, IT Compliance officers and other IT stakeholders to deliver IT risk management services.
You will be primarily responsible for providing risk assessment support, in particular Supply Chain / Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), IT Outsourcing Risk Assessment and RACE (Risk Assessment and Controls Evaluation).
This position also has the responsibility to ensure implementation and monitoring of IT Risk requirements that are aligned with global strategies and processes, while also ensuring local and regional requirements are addressed. It also includes participation in global IT Risk projects and initiatives.
- Management of third-party assessments that support tenders and new outsourcing partnerships as well as ongoing/periodic risk assessment of established outsourcing/third party providers.
- Support deployment of TPRM and IT outsource processes in the international organization.
- Provisioning of IT risk management support and solutions to business and IT teams in regards to identified issues and concerns
- Coordination of responses to clients and other stakeholders in regards to IT Security and IT Risk questionnaires as well as other due diligence requests.
- Contributing member to the IT controls framework rationalization activities and alignment with the Information Security Management Policy and Guidelines.
- As a part of a global network of IT Risk officers, cross-team cooperation on topics with global scope (e.g., due diligence and risk assessment of major global IT partners).
- Provide cover for IT risk officers in other areas of the company
Essential skills & experience:
- Several years of relevant professional experience in IT Compliance and IT Risk Management with a strong focus on TPRM and Outsourcing
- Financial services industry and IT Risk and Compliance experience is strongly favoured
- Expertise in relevant laws and regulations, applicable to financial service organizations/reinsurers
- Expert knowledge in
- IT Risk assessment
- IT Compliance programs
- IT/Cyber Security
- Data Protection principles and practices
- Proven experience in successfully managing relevant business and partner relationships
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure, ability to maintain confidentiality
- A highly motivated person focusing on personal development, enablement with cultural awareness
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.