IT Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Open to multiple locations across the UK
We are actively looking to secure an IT Infrastructure Delivery Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments. This speciality is for those who have managed projects that provide IT Infrastructure services to our clients. IT Infrastructure projects range from strategy, design, and planning, to integration and optimisation, to hardware and software technical support. Experience within the banking domain would be beneficial.
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Technical understanding
- Strategy, design, planning, to integration and optimisation, to hardware and software technical support
- Infrastructure project experience
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities