My client, who are a leading company with specialities in the Fishing, Shipping, Industrial and Logistics space, are looking to further grow their IT team and bring on an Applications Analyst within their Liverpool office. They're known for their reputation, as well as their culture and passion for what they do.
This role comes with their continuous improvement plans and evolution of their IT infrastructure and applications, and will be reporting into their Group Applications Manager. The successful candidate will ideally have a consultancy background, with a deep understanding of business processes.
- Microsoft Power platform (Must Have)
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- Power Apps
- Implementation experience of variety of applications (ERP, P2P, WMS, O2C etc)
- Modern structured methodologies for implementations (Agile)
- Quality documentation swim lanes, flow charts, Kanban boards
- Business analysis and solutioning skills
- Warehouse Management System Software
- TOPS transport management system
The salary on offer is competitive, along with a good benefits package.