What's in it for the IT Administrator (MS365)?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the IT Administrator (MS365):
- Be eligible or hold SC Clearance
- Proven track record of working in an IT Support role (Support or Service Desk)
- Administration support of MS365
- Strong communication skills
- Experience if installation of software and hardware
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills and you are a IT Administrator (MS365) wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.