6 month contract
Key requirements for this role are;
Must be Security Cleared SC acceptable but DV preferred.
- PKI Subject Matter Expert in the technical, process and management aspects of PKI
- THALES (Gemalto \ SafeNet) Hardware Security Module (HSM) - install, configure and manage
- Able to manage PKI Key Signing Ceremony (KSC) events
- Author and manage Certification Practice statements (CPS) through to approval against a Certificate Policy (CP)
- Knowledge and experience of PKI related standards such as IETF RFC 5280 and 3647
- Owns discrete pieces of work within specific field of responsibility.
- Designs and improves working processes.
- Works with a group of people and maintains relationships.
- Manages and develops an operational team.
- Owns and delivers specific tasks or activities within a security programme and consistently delivers on team's commitments.
- Monitors day to day projects and activities with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of major security programmes.
- Applies sound technical expertise and knowledge in threat intelligence and investigations and identifies and implements best practices.
- Contributes to the definition and implementation of intelligence and investigatory processes, identifying potential improvements based on working knowledge and inputs to reporting requirements.
- Operates and follows security processes and procedures to address complex scenarios.