Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness (Remote/Flexible)
An exciting opportunity for an Senior Internal Audit to join one of our clients, who are a top 10 leading accountancy firm and number one largest SME practice!
- Begin to take ownership of your own portfolio with support from your manager
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
- Begin to develop enduring client relationships
- Planning, managing, conducting and controlling risk based internal audit and business assurance reviews. This includes the follow up of agreed management actions.
- To ensure that all reports following work completed have sufficient clarity and quality to elicit appropriate management responses and agreed action plans within given timescales.
- To support the Audit Manager in preparation for Audit Committee meetings (including the tracking of agreed audit actions through to resolution) and communicating the activities of Internal Audit to clients.
- To ensure findings and risk ratings are evaluated in line with the quality assurance process.
- To provide peer support and mentoring to junior members of staff.
- To stay abreast of industry developments and updates to technical standards and policies through continuing education/networking and be the conduit for establishing those practices for clients
Key Skills & Experience:
- IIA / CIA or equivalent part qualified / qualified
- Experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
If you feel like you have the skills and experience and are keen to pursue a role as an Senior Internal Auditor with a global leader in accountancy, then please click the link to apply for immediate consideration and a confidential chat!