Interaction Designer - Public Sector (GDS) experience essential
In scope of IR35
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver highly user focused and successful digital services.
Required Technical Skills:
- Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web
- Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser
- A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility; Experience of web and mobile application interface design.
- Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping
- Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices.
- Experience in researching design with users
- Service design experience, including user journey mapping
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.