An Interaction Designer is required to join a company who are responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK. The Interaction Designer will join a a fantastic office located in the heart of Brighton that is a short distance from the train station, shops and the sea. You will lead the development of design concepts to deliver digital products that are easy to find and use. You'll own the design system and ensure consistency and accessibility across the company's web estate. Working alongside developers, content designers, user researchers and product people, you will deliver new digital products that help protect people's pensions.This is an excellent opening for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join a company who support their people to reach their full potential with training, secondment and development opportunities.
The successful Interaction Designer's responsibilities include;
- Have responsibility for product-level design decisions, leading design direction via creating wireframes, interactive prototypes and styled prototypes for the information architecture, informational webpages, transactional forms, and new user-facing features for the TPR website.
- Work with evidence from user research, analytics, and best practice in the industry to create and iterate prototypes and refine the design processes to accommodate new insight and understanding
- Lead collaborative team workshops to achieve consensus around design decisions, justifying your ideas effectively, championing user needs and balancing against a range of stakeholder opinion and business need
Interested applicants will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of platform constraints, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility guidelines and experience of designing for these, ideally in the creation of, or contribution to, a design system.
- Experience of css/html and online prototyping tools
- Experience in optimising websites for mobile devices and responsive grid-based layout
- Experience of working in an agile environment, with a cross-functional team, to construct a minimum viable product and to contribute expertise that helps the team prioritise features for future release
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational communication skills in conveying design concepts and prototypes to a range of stakeholders including developers and business analysts
For further information please send your CV now or call Carys Jones on 0161 924 3671.