Job Title: Interaction Designer
Location: London / Croydon / Hursley with possibility of remote working
Clearance: Eligible for SC, active SC is preferable
Duration: initial ASAP start until June 2022
Our client requires an experienced Interaction Designer to join a team delivering new Services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio.
You should be experienced in operating in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Understanding how the internet works and the technology constraints that may need to be considered in design
- Able to use your extensive knowledge of visual and interaction design to create usable, accessible and responsive user interfaces
- Able to run workshops, participating in discussions and assisting in the facilitation of the design of the service through collaboration with other professions
- Understanding user needs, participating in research activities and interpreting user research to inform design
- Sketching, concept creation and designing prototypes at different levels of fidelity
Should you have the right skills and experience and wish to be considered for this role apply now.