Intelligent Automation Consultant
Salary: Starting at £40,000 - £70,000 negotiable plus benefits
Location: Remote with occasional client travel
My client is a global leader in digital transformation and is looking for an Intelligent Automation Consultant to accelerate their growth in providing innovative Automation and Robotics solutions. If you have experience of providing RPA solutions in UI Path, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism you will be an excellent fit for exciting projects across a variety of industries. My client would provide excellent growth opportunities for yourself and the chance to work alongside prestigious clients in the private and public sector. By working as a consultant this role would help to design the future of the information space.
You will be working in a rapidly expanding area of the business, working as a client facing consultant on constantly changing and evolving project teams. You will be involved in all of the elements of implementation from discovery, automation design, opportunity management to business analysis. You will have the opportunity to work on projects using Robotic Process Automation as well as Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to apply for security clearance.
- Experience in designing and implementing process flow solutions using RPA technologies, including working with users and developers.
- Familiarity with intelligent automation technology e.g. RPA, intelligent content extraction, chatbots etc.
- Passion, creativity, and strong desire to automate sophisticated process tasks across customers in different markets
- Process improvement knowledge e.g. Lean, Six-Sigma
- Have the ability to obtain SC clearance.
- Commercial savviness, to be able to respond to customer needs
- Eager and able learn new technical and business skills quickly
- Passionate about the practical use of Technology to seek complex business challenges
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving techniques
- Process documentation and analysis skills; working knowledge of Visio or other process documentation software
My client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. They welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Intelligent Automation Consultant, RPA, AI, CA, ML, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cognitive Automation, UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Business Analysis