Job Title: SC Cleared Integration Test & Trial Engineer
Location: Portsdown Technology Park, Portsmouth
Working Model: On-site
Outside IR35 paying up to £575
- The Integration Trials &Test Script Engineer - Servers, will be responsible for writing Test Scripts for acceptance testing of an IT system.
- The individual will report to the project Test Managers and be integrated into the IT&T team to be responsible for developing new and modifying existing Test Scripts for the Core/Hub Networks, undertaking formal & informal testing in support of the System Test Plan and Test Script proving on Test & Development Rig(s).
- Experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, evidence collection, defect reports and progress updates.
- Experience in performing functional, non-functional and regression testing.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2/16 core roles and features.
- Experience with documenting test procedures and writing release notes.
- Microsoft Server 2012R2/16 based technologies such as AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Exchange, SfB, SQL, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills with diverse and adverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to respond to changing project time scales and prioritise work accordingly.
- Knowledge of or experience of military IS systems.
- MCSE/MCSA Server 2012R2, VMWARE VCP
- Virtualisation capabilities such as VDI and multi-tenancy.
- Military Information Services such as NATO FAS, UK Base Services and MOD Business management applications.
- A firm grasp of PKI integration and utilisation and preferably experience with Defence PKI.
- Experience of Confluence and Jira. Working within Agile methodologies.
Please send your most updated CV in word document if interested for the role