Integration Developers or Integration Architects - Training in Dell Boomi - UK wide role
Location: UK - Fully Remote Based
Experis Consulting has an exciting and unique opportunity for Integration Engineers, Designers or Architects to be trained in Dell Boomi, whilst working for one of the leading Technology and Outsourcing clients within the IT industry. This is a great opportunity to join Experis' ever growing consulting division where you will be trained and developed whilst representing Experis on one of our leading IT accounts.
As a minimum, you will need to have experience and a proven track record of implementing Integration projects using XML and other web integrator technologies. Architectural knowledge with a good understanding of Integration Patterns, ESB and Microservice architecture would also be highly desirable.
As part of the extensive training programme, you will receive both on the job and classroom based learning covering the core fundamentals of Dell Boomi. You will utilise your current skills to apply yourself to an existing tool chain while undertaking a bespoke training plan giving you access to develop across a wide range of tools and technologies.
Once the initial training programme has been completed, you will work as an Integration Technology Architect or Developer focusing specifically on the clients Dell Boomi integration implementations, which will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration.
In order to fit the criteria applicants must have experience of implementing integration projects and possess the following attributes:
- Experience in REST and XML technologies
- Experience using other Integration technologies
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
- Architectural knowledge with good understanding of Integration Patterns, ESB and Microservice architecture is highly desirable
- Competitive salary based on a 37.5 hour working week, with bonus opportunities
- A sophisticated training programme comprised of online and in role training to develop skills in an area that is ever growing in demand
- The opportunity to deliver some of the largest, complex and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK.
Other benefits include
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
For further information please contact Gemma Bent on 0161 503 5529