Integration Consultant / Engineer
Home based - (Offices in Midlands & South)
£70,000 - £85,000
Experis IT are currently recruiting for an Integration Consultant to join one of our clients based in Birmingham.
The Integration consultant will help build great applications and services across the company's wide product range. As well as being experience with coding and integrations we are also looking for the individual to have good lead / consultative skills as they will be advising the business on best approach / practice when it comes to high level integration projects.
- Write excellent code, adhering to coding and commenting standards, while following best practice
- Build reusable components wherever possible.
- Work collaboratively and be an active contributor to continuous improvement within a team, providing honest and open feedback based on your experience
- Be an active contributor to the execution of our Digital and Technology strategy
- 4+ years' experience in software engineering
- 2+ years' designing and building API's and integrating systems
- Experience of Mulesoft and any certification is advantageous
- Experience building micro-service systems
- Experience with open-source platforms and technologies
- Understanding of distributed computing principles
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply and I will get in touch with further details