Inpatient Journey Workstream Lead x 2
12 - 14 months
Experis are currently recruiting for a number of Workstream Leads for an NHS trust in the South East, the specialist contractor will focus on Cerner EPR upgrades and deployment as part of a Multidisciplinary team of 30 -40 staff.
- Develop, maintain close relationships
- Establish baseline reporting for programmes, including RAID, progress, milestones and change control.
- Engage stakeholders, ensuring communication between them, other senior stakeholders, escalation, resolution of risks.
- Provide guidance, coaching, support for colleagues across the business
- Provide expert intelligence on Cerner build, support in testing/training needs gathering.
The successful contract will need to have experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Specialist knowledge of EPMA and Cerner
- Cerner EPR Deployment and expert knowledge - Inpatient clinical documentation
- Project Management
- Risk and Hazard management
- Change Management