IT Security Analyst
Liverpool - Permanent - Salary paying up to £48,000
My client, a FTSE 100 company, are seeking to appoint an IT Security Analyst to join their experienced IT team.
The IT Security Analyst's primary focus will be around cyber security, performing threat hunting activities on a daily basis, tuning preventative and detective security systems in response to emerging threats & applying patches and updates where appropriate.
What will you need?
- Proven experience operating in a IT/Cyber Security capacity
- Experience working with various vendors & security-related solutions (Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco Security etc)
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective incident and problem resolution.
- Sound knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment & management; threat detection; vulnerability management; incident response; and identity and access management.
- Experience working with:
- Security Information & Event Management solution
- Federated Identity Solutions for cloud/SaaS applications.
- VMware & Cisco Portfolio of applications (Cisco AMP, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco Mail Security, DarkTrace, Cisco ISE etc)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive plus bonus and benefits
- 28 days annual leave (bank holidays included)
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to join a growing & stable FTSE 100 company
IT Security Analyst, Cyber Security Analyst, Infrastructure Security Analyst, IT Security Officer, IT Security Engineer, Cyber Security Engineer, Cisco AMP, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco Mail Security, DarkTrace, Cisco ISE, Cyber Security, IT Security