Infrastructure Project Manager (Banking Experience)
Location: London / Remote
We are actively looking to secure an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage and deliver on a number of E2E Infrastructure projects on behalf of one of our leading, international banking and financial services clients.
- Deliver Infrastructure projects (including all key milestones) on time, within budget (including resources) and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to launch
- Lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community
- Work with stakeholders to shape project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing
- Drive all aspects of project management for medium to large size/complexity project (incl. risk, change management, planning, tracking etc)
- Ensure realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained
- Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organisational level.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organisational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognise to the global remit of this role.
- Detail orientated.
- Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.
- Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organisation, with Infrastructure experience.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs.
- Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
- Experience of driving continuous improvement.
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.