Infrastructure Engineer (SC Cleared)
Southend (Remote Working)
Vetting requirements including BPSS required.
- Deployment, Maintenance and configuration and live support of the applications and their supporting middleware.
- Work with Architects to translate high level vision into easily implemented and supportable low level technical detail.
- Deliver subject matter expertise in one of the estates key technologies.
- Provide consultation to projects on how to configure supporting infrastructure and middleware to meet application requirements.
- Ensure the maximum security of the environments.
- Oracle Solaris 5 release 9 10 and 11
- Solaris scripting
- BEA Portal
- Weblogic 8/9/10,
- Apache Webserver
- Strong knowledge of one UNIX O/S and one infrastructure product e.g Weblogic, Webmethods, Apache etc.
- Subject matter expert with Bash and complex Shell scripting.