IS Infrastructure Operations Engineer
Provide detailed 3rd level technical support and management to a highly available infrastructure estate across 8 UK sites (remote working). The two main officer are London and Manchester. Work with colleagues to respond to incidents, problems and change requests ensuring compliance with SLAs, best practice, regulatory and legislative requirements. Alongside this, provide technical input into various IS led projects to develop and enhance the infrastructure.
The infrastructure team's purpose is to deliver high quality infrastructure products and services. Keep these services highly available and secure for all of our customers, whilst continually improving ourselves and the way we work to maintain excellence.
- We are looking at someone who is more senior, a self-starter, able to mentor and coach junior members of the team.
- Experience of working in process orientated environments alongside many other IT support / delivery teams.
- Experience and skills around transitioning of new/upgraded systems into operations and working with agile delivery teams.
- Experience in CloudOps (Azure, M365, IaaS, PaaS) automation, networking, infrastructure as code.
- Experience around some of our key tech such as VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco, 3PAR, etc.
- Experience of Disaster Recovery from a technical operation stand point.
- Desirable - Site Reliability Engineering and Machine Learning (AIOps).