I am working with an exciting scale-up client who are looking for an individual to join their team on an initial 3-month contract (Small Business Exempt from IR35).
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be instrumental in ensuring the reliability and efficacy of their AI-driven software. Your role will allow for the scalability of the current infrastructure estate that a 3rd party is currently managing; you will be pinnacle in bringing this back in-house, allowing for more autonomy over the company wide infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Vitalisation (VMware etc.)
- General management of network requirements.
- Working with 3rd party to ensure a smooth transition to an in-house infrastructure.
- Setting up Linux systems and servers.
- Change request (software installation, etc.)
This is a hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing and technically innovative company. if you are interested in hearing more please apply below.