Our Public Sector client based in Manchester are recruiting for a Project Infrastructure Engineer. The role is Inside of IR35.
We are looking for an all-rounder with the following skillsets below to join the Infrastructure Architecture, Delivery and Automation team based on a hybrid working model mainly from home although office based when required.
The engineer will be working within a professional environment with proven experience of a an 'Infrastructure Project Engineer' is essential.
The role in particular is required to help fore fill the technical role of a project engineer throughout the project lifecycle cycle within numerous workstreams of projects.
- MS Technologies (Server 2012/2016/2019, ADDS, DNS, Group Policy.)
- Microsoft Azure.
- MSCM skills.
- Extremely proficient with VMware and vSphere.
- Security Implementation and management inclusive of encryption and antivirus.
- Understanding of Networking (VLAN/LAN/WLAN)
- Managed M365 products including Exchange online, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
- Support and maintained virtualized environments RDS and Citrix Xen App.
- Backup systems including Tivoli.
- Scripting / Automation.
- Security (inc firewalls Palo Alto).
- Storage HPE SAN.
- JIRA / Agile.
- Monitoring / Alerting.