Infrastructure Engineer - Windows - Nr Swansea
One of our market-leading clients in the FS sector is currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with a strong aptitude to learn and the right attitude to upskill! The successful candidate will report into the Infra Manager and will be tasked with providing essential support on BAU, Project and R&D capacities.
Key skills and experience required for the role;
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory with expert Group Policy exposure.
- Experience in administering cloud services preferably O365
- Strong admin in Exchange/Exchange Online
- Exposure and experience managing enterprise backup and Disaster Recovery solutions and hardware
- Experience with VMWare is highly advantageous
If you are a Windows/Infrastructure Engineer with a keen interest in new and emerging tech and you want to work for a business that will harness and encourage self-development send your CV for immediate consideration.