£400 - £490
My client are a leading technology consultancy who are on the lookout for experienced Infrastructure Engineers who holds existing Azure Expertise. The Client has developed and is hosting a set of 4x common services on existing Microsoft Azure Tenant. The Azure Active Directory (B2C) engineer will be part of the scrum team and will be required to work closely with all other resources as a part of the team to develop enhancements, support & maintain to the existing common services that are utilised by other programmes within the clients portfolio.
As an infrastructure engineer you will…
- Be part of the scrum team and will be required to work closely with all other resources as a part of the team to develop enhancements, support & maintain to the existing common services that are utilised by other programmes within the clients portfolio.
- The delivery approach is agile focused through Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment which complies with GDS based Digital Design principles and the Government Digital Service Standards.
- To support these requirements, the programme requires a person with production experience across all working platforms.
- Experience within any of the development stack toolset(s) are a nice-to-have for this resource.
- The resources primary focus will be to ensure the smooth operation of these platforms within the Identity project(s) & to support customers of the project in their adoption/operation of it.
Skills and platforms:
- (Administrative/Operational experience required);
- Microsoft Azure (IaaS/PaaS)
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (B2C)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Administrative/Operational experience nice to have);
- Dell Boomi (Hosted on IaaS in Microsoft Azure)
- Microsoft Sharepoint 365
Development stack (Experience in these are nice to have's):
- Azure DevOps
- Octopus Deploy
- Azure Key Vault
- Testing Toolsets such as: SonarQube, Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber, Owasp Zap4,
- Development Technologies used in the project(s):
- Azure cloud services
- Java Full stack Development experience (design, dev, front and back end work)
- GDS experience (desirable)
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role is completely remote given the current restrictions.