As the role holder, you may manage a small/medium design team.
You will be a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
You will identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
You will have responsibility for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- You will have responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
* Shape technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
* Define the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
* Represent client at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build cleint's reputation in the market place.
* Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer choosing the client.