Barrow-in- Furness (Remote work available)
3 months +
Security clearance requirement - SC
- Extensive experience in Service Delivery management;
- Experience in selecting and applying service management principles, policies and techniques in client operational environments;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to identify and manage appropriate levels of engagement;
- Customer focused with ability to identify and understand the (internal and/or external) customer's needs;
- Displays a high degree of knowledge relating to service management and ITSM toolsets;
- Extensive IT Outsourcing knowledge and experience;
- Able to adapt to change at short notice;
- A self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively. Ability to perform under pressure and to work using own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Assertive in potentially difficult situations, engaging diplomacy where necessary;
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentation) communication, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Able to build relationships and network at all levels;
- Experience in customer facing roles;
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy;
- Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results. Displays motivation, commitment, perseverance and conscientiousness.
Special Requirements or Accreditation's
- Have or be able to obtain SC clearance
- Be a sole UK National.
- ITIL V3/Foundation certification
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.