Job Title: Infrastructure Architect
Location: mainly remote, client in Manchester
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £620 per day based on relevant experience
This role is deemed inside IR35
Candidates must be willing to go through the SC clearance process
Technical Breadth: Anticipates and exploits opportunities through the recognition of new digital technologies to enhance capability in alignment with business goals, specifically in relation to Cloud & Infrastructure Architecture with skills and experience in the following:
- Microsoft Azure technologies, cloud hosting and networking design patterns, tools and best practice
- Windows and/or Linux Operating System technologies and deployment design patterns, tools and best practice
- MS Azure Kubernetes Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offerings
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud-based application deployment technologies, design patterns, tools and best practice
- Agile / DevOps delivery methodologies and best practice
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) delivery methodologies, tools and best practice
- Microservice and API-led architecture and integration design tools, techniques and best practice
- Turning business problems into technical designs: Designs technical solutions by dealing with problems that span the enterprise at all organisational subject areas.
- Bridging the gap between technical and non-technical: Able to mediate and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Communicating and Influencing: Communicate with others in a clear, honest and enthusiastic way in order to build trust. Explain complex issues in a way that is easy to understand. Take into account people's individual needs. Deliver difficult messages with clarity and sensitivity, being persuasive when required.
- Systems Design: Designs systems characterised by high levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity. Controls system design practice within an enterprise or industry architecture, ensuring adherence to relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Experience in delivering large scale, multi-million pound solutions building on top of industry standard COTS packages.
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.