£450 - £510
** UMBRELLA ONLY**
My Client are a leading technology consultancy who are on the lookout for an experienced infrastructure architect to join their team to work on one of their key projects.
As an Infrastructure Architect you will…
- Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
To be successful you will have…
- 7+ Years in Cloud Architecture , consulting experience
- Minimum 5 + years experience in Google cloud platform
- Migration large data ware house to GCP.
- Has implemented at least 3 Google cloud migration project.
- Min 5+ years in at least one of Big Query
- Expertise in one of data transformation engine , Data proc , spark
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Google certified architect is must
- Nice to have experience in AI , ML and Tensorflow , MLFLOW in GCP.
- Hands on experience in one of the Programming languages . Python , Scala , java
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be only Umbrella or PAYE.