Information Security Specialist / Anti-Virus Specialist / remote / 12 month contract / £600 - £660 per day Inside IR35
Leading Client in the market is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill within the endpoint protection scope of services and technology.
The right candidate must have a thorough understanding of the key technologies used to provide the service to include, Gartner "Leaders" in this scope.
The position will require supporting antivirus consoles, such as McAfee ePO, Trend Micro DSM, and SaaS offerings in this space like Cloud One and Crowdstrike.
Role: Information Security Specialist / Anti - Virus Specialist
Duration - 12 month contract
Day rate: £600 - £660 per day inside IR35
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Deploy AV/EDR management infrastructure
- Support Windows, Linux and AIX endpoints
- Manage exclusion configurations
- Assist with and support malware incidents with CSIRT
- Engage and collaborate with vendor on issues and incidents
- Experience supporting anti-virus services in a large enterprise
- Basic OS system administration skills in Windows, Linux and AIX
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted