Information Risk and Assurance Consultant
Information Risk and Assurance Consultant is required by a global organisation in either their Malvern, Farnborough or Portsmouth offices.
Information Risk and Assurance Consultant, you will be joining a growing cyber security team and providing Cyber Security Risk and Assurance guidance to Defence, Government and commercial customers. You will provide risk assessment, analysis, advice, support to audit, security management (including SIRO level roles for national programmes) and National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) certified services to national security, critical infrastructure and enterprise customers.
What's in it for the Information Risk and Assurance Consultant?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
- Good work life balance including flexibility about office location and work from home arrangements
Essential Skills for the Information Risk and Assurance Consultant:
- Hold or be eligible for SC clearance
- Be willing to travel to other sites throughout UK
- Hold either CPP SIRA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCP
- Proven track record of working in Cyber Security & Information Assurance Risk Management
- Skilled in carrying out Business Impact Analysis
- Perform Risk Assessments/audits
- Working experience of Public Cloud, Agile Development and/or data analytics is highly desirable.
- Production of Risk Management Accreditation Document sets
- Knowledge of the below security Policies and Guidance
- Strong communications skills with excellent customer facing skills
- Skilled in Security Architecture
- Experience of delivering a secure set of capabilities in a global organisation previously
- Have good attention to detail, be driven and self-motivated
- Experience working in highly regulated industry
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas. If you have the essential skills, keen to work as an Information Risk and Assurance Consultant, then please apply via the link.