Industry Lead Architect
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients, a multinational Information Technology and Consulting firm. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
- Lead workshops and interviews with key clients to understand the customer's business and IT requirements and the related system landscape and operating model.
- Build system and solution architectures that meet the customer requirements and follows Enterprise Architecture principles
- Developer solution architectures which have a wide appreciation and coherence with both security & service architecture and cost or commercial constraints/requirements
- Collaborate with customers to understand their concerns and develop hypothesis-based findings that can be customer tested and produce recommendations and benefits and delivery plan on a page.
- To prepare and lead (as vital or as part of a team) customer presentations outlining recommended solution architectures and benefits.
- To work within the P&AA practice to contribute to and develop thought leadership around architecture and solution offerings and contribute to related value propositions.
- Assist with or technically lead the preparation of bid responses to RFPs and to develop the solutions based on case studies or experience along with a delivery plan and associated assumptions and risks
Experience and skillset:
- Experience in leadership roles and good understanding of Cloud technology skills
- Solid grasp or certification in TOGAF (or equivalent framework) and its application to the customer landscape and how it is used to derive the designs and solutions
- Appreciation of web-based applications and understanding of Data and Security architecture.
- Understanding of programme and/or project management approaches including both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Financial and Engagement Management skills to lead a team of delivery consultants and support the development of client business cases.
- Experience in Architecture modelling tools
- Useful to have wide base of relevant technical knowledge in today's IT landscape including Cloud technologies, application hosting deployment approaches, business case development, market and industry trends, ITIL etc.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training Platforms
If you feel like you have the skills and experience, and are keen to pursue a role as a Lead Industry Architect, then please click the link to apply!