Shift Pattern: Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday (hrs 7:30am - 16:00pm)
Essential skills: Incident Management, Troubleshooting, Resolution, Excellent Communication Skills, Customer Service
We have an opportunity for an Incident Coordinator to join Experis on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of our Employed Consultant team, on site with a multi-national technology company based in Reading. This is a chance to be part of an award-winning organisation whose key priority is investing in its people.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
An Incident Coordinator is required to work as part of a collaborative team that serve as an incident management and communications support operation for both external and internal users. You will be required to support a variety of Microsoft technology offerings that form the Office 365 offering including SharePoint, Exchange and Lync.
You will form part of a global 24x7 operation and will be required to coordinate and effectively communicate on high severity incidents in the Office 365 space. Working with multiple teams you will need to deliver timely and accurate communications to internal stakeholders and to external users.
- Troubleshoot escalated issues
- Drive calls during service outage situations for our customers
- Develop communication plans with partners to minimise impact during system maintenance
- Display excellent analytical and organisation skills.
- Provide full measurement, analysis, and reporting of all key indicators.
- Execute disaster recovery procedures when and if necessary
- Deliver communications to strict SLAs
- Work closely with remote support
- Communicate effectively throughout internal IT groups (verbally and written as appropriate)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in technical or creative English writing.
- Experience in larger scale network operations centre, 24x7 production environment
- Excellent problem resolution, judgement, and decision-making skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- The successful candidate will be able to work via a shift pattern of Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday (hrs 7:30am - 16:00pm)
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.