A brief Description for the role of Implamentation Manager, the role will act as a Performance Release Manager is required to work Client Side within the existing Architect and Environment Release Management Team, that has a mixture of clients.
Brief Description of Tasks to perform This role requires a professional who is well experienced and knowledgeable in cloud technology especially AWS. They must be innovative, competent and comfortable in challenging status quo. He/she must be knowledgeable and experienced in requirement gathering; Business Analysis; Project, Implementation and Release Management.
What Technologies are they required to know Proficient in the use of Outlook, MS Teams, Scrum, Agile, Cloud, AWS, and collaboration tools including Jira, Confluence, etc
Mandatory Technical Skills
Experience professional with Implementation Management; Release Management; Business Analysis Skills. Who is proficient the use of Outlook, MS Teams, Scrum, Agile, Cloud, AWS, and collaboration tools including Jira, Confluence, etc
Desirable Technical Skills Any extra skills in addition to Project Management and Test Management would be nice.
Mandatory Business Skills 1. Business Analysis and requirement gathering skills with the ability to develop, continually improve, interpret, coordinate and implement the software release processes.
2. Technical skills to prioritise failures, interpret technical issues. Work with the development teams, test teams or programme personnel. Facilitate resolution to resolve problems.
3. Utilise knowledge of technical and business drivers to refine release processes to best meet the needs of Customs Declaration Service (CDS) Programme Delivery, the delivery groups and the quality assurance (QA) groups.
4. Strong performance testing background.
5. Good interpersonal skills to work with various teams to ensure correct release management processes are followed.
6. Facilitate the Daily Environment Checkpoint meeting, to ensure programme level requests and concerns from any of the streams are handled appropriately.
7. Maintain on Confluence, release management component trackers, and develop the Confluence release management pages to align with the programme needs.
8. Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be creative, proactive and very good at solving problems; Honesty and integrity are also a vital skill.
9. Ensure a stable, controlled migration of software products into the production environment, capture issues risks etc, and escalate as necessary.
Desirable Business Skills
1. Knowledge of HMRC business
2. Drive the delivery of user/training and customer communications on Release Management.
3. Assist with the implementation planning of releases, including the co-ordination of that implementation.
4. A test manager is desirable.